At Nikisa, we take utmost care in ensuring that the patient is able to understand all the Do's and Dont's about our services. We explain these to every patient we meet and also take a written consent form only after the patient has given his approval. This has helped us to maintain the standards over many clients.
When undergoing services from Nikisa Healthcare, the patient has the right to/for :
- Avail all the services rendered by NIKISA subject to service conditions.
- For confidentiality and privacy.
- For clean, neat environment with good housekeeping.
- For Timeliness of service -
- From 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm, from Monday to Saturday.
- Home care services from 7 am to 9 pm,from Monday to Saturday.
- Patients with appointments will have right to access the service at the appointed time.
- The patients coming to the clinic without appointment will be attended on first come first served basis.
- Patient enjoys right for Information on -
- Type of services available.
- Diseases, their prevention and treatment.
- Details of the ailment.
- Details of care that is planned for patients.
- Details of information on medication and other prescriptions.
- Patient medical records.
- Patient has right for receipt of payments.