There's no place like home for healing. Some cases are more severe than others, but all in all, it's apparent that this person needs some help to remain independent in their home.Today home care is becoming the viable, valuable alternative for those who need extra assistance.Home care services allow people to remain in the comfort and convenience of their familiar home environment for as long as possible.
Also, Home Healthcare is
- Efficient and economical form of healthcare.
- Skilled nurses direct and plan your nursing care with your physician’s guidance.
- Skilled nurses available for services such as monitoringvital signs, wound care, catheter changes, medication supervision and more.
- Skilled nurses enable you and your family on care to be given between nursing visits.
- Home health aides available for personal care.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available for rehabilitation and instruction to adapt to physical limitations.
Who needs Home Healthcare?
For many people, home health care is becoming a much more common way to receive medical care, whether it's for at-home nursing care after a hospital stay or ongoing assistance with daily living. Nowadays, patients are being discharged sooner from hospitals and are receiving care in their own home. And, thanks to technological advances, many procedures which previously could be performed only in a medical facility, can now be safely and efficiently carried out in a home setting.
- Home health care is for persons who require health care and support of a professional in the home environment.
- Home health care is for people of all ages with acute and chronic health care needs.
- You can count on us to provide the highest quality of care with dedication and security to you and your loved ones!!!