Dr. S. Subramanya : Chairman & Director
Dr. S. Subramanya did his doctorate in Seed Technology from Mysore University. His post doctoral work was in Pseudomonas flurosence which is patented. He has 17 research papers to his credit.
He joined Indian Administrative Services (IAS) in the year 1983 and has served in various capacities. Some of the notable positions are:
- Deputy Commissioner of Chikmaglur and Kolar districts.
- Deputy Secretary and Joint Secretary, Department of Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Director of Horticulture.
- Commissioner Water Shed Development.
- Principal Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Horticulture, Government of Karnataka.
In the area of Health and Family Welfare he has served as:
- Project Director, Karnataka Health System Development Project.
- Secretary of Karnataka AIDS prevention Society.
- Special Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
- Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
In the area of Urban Development he has served as the Commissioner of Bangalore City Corporation. He has served as the Principal Secretary, Finance, Government of Karnataka. He took voluntary retirement in the year 2009 with an objective of promoting Home Health Care in India.
Ms. Rashmi S : Director
Ms. Rashmi is the co-founder and Director of NIKISA Healthcare.
Educated at Mysore, Ms. Rashmi’s experience includes planning and execution of management strategies.
The heart of her work lies the fundamental belief that a company's most important capital asset is the collective brain power, creativity and commitment of its work force and that this asset can be significantly leveraged when people are provided with the appropriate setting, systems, tools and techniques to think (and act) out of the box.